Sunday 4 November 2012

Audience research evaluation – How well did I do?


 My audience research meant that I was able to find out information which I didn’t know before. I found that my product idea wouldn’t work for adults, but would work for children which is why I need to aim at the younger generation. I also found out how I should promote and market my product because many people didn’t want it because they felt that it would have too many additives. I therefore feel that I need to find a way to make my product completely healthy and exactly like water. I also think I should use colours and simple things in order to get children to remember it. If I were to do this questionnaire again, I would have more questions on what they would like to see rather than making them watch the two Youtube videos. I think that the Youtube videos meant that people didn’t want to do it, and I also don’t feel like those videos told me anything about what I should do. If I had asked questions about what people would want to see then maybe I would have more ideas for the advert and what would work on the TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment