Wednesday 28 November 2012

Sponsorship Sequence

Sponsorship sequences are not very long. this therefore means that my sponsorship sequence needs to be about 5 seconds.

After discussing my storyboard with my teacher, I realised that it was too long and didnt show off the product as much as I wanted it too. This therefore means that i have to re-do my storyboard and rethink my ideas. I decided that I was gonna use a white back ground, and use lighting in a way that it wouldnt affect shadows. With the white background, I will have nothing else on it except for the water. The water is going to change colours, but it will do this quickly. Over the end, it will have 'Aqua-Blast sponsors...'

At the moment, I haven't decided what to let my product sponsor because although my product is for children, I need to get the mothers attention in order to buy it. This therefore suggests that I advertise between 3-5pm, where both mothers and children are at home. I can either advertise on a childrens channel or I can choose to advertise on an adult channel in which children watch too, such as ITV, or bbc.

No comments:

Post a Comment