Monday 19 November 2012

new plans

I have now been able to complete my first list of things to do. 
  1. Analyse the Results from my Questionnaire on the product
  2. Start to find music which may go well with an advert
  3. Finalise Name and Slogan of the product
  4. Packaging of product
  5. What I will need to use for my advert
  6. Find USP - so that I am able to research where this should be filmed
  7. Research Places where I can set my advert - where I can film 
  8. How should I create my advert
I now have a new list which i am also working through, which now looks like this: 
  • Create a storyboard of events - STARTED
  • Create a script for my radio advert and for my normal advert (Planned whats happening, Only words are spoken over the top
  • After creating a storyboard, create an animatic
  • buy the products I need for my product
  • do some practice shots and with practice lighting of how i'm going to create my product
  • create a logo
  • get feedback on idea
  • Research and finalise music

This therefore shows that i have managed to complete quite a lot within my time period. My new list now looks like this:


  1. Finish storyboard fore each advert
  2. Create an anamatic with the storyboard for each advert
  3. Buy the products i need for my advert
  4. Do some practice shots and with practise lighting so i know how i can create my final product
  5. Get feedback on my idea for my adverts
  6. Research and finalise music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment