Sunday 4 November 2012

Creating a Slogan


A while ago I created a blog post to show all of the slogan ideas that I had. These were those ideas:
  • ·         Not Just Water
  • ·         Its Cooler than water
  • ·         Life’s Better With Colours
  • ·         Make Your Life More Healthy
  • ·         Choose Colours
  • ·         See Life in Colour
  • ·         Fun, Healthy and Cool
  • ·         The Red One, Yellow One, Green One and Blue One
  • ·         Just Water
  • ·         Just Water, but better, cooler and coloured

Although I liked all of these, I didn’t connect with any of them. I felt that none of them show the meaning of my product and now that I have conducted more research, I found that I needed to promote something to the adult market as a product for children. I don’t think any of them have a good ring to them and I don’t know if I’ll be able to link them in with my product. I brainstormed a little more, and I really liked this one.

‘One the kids will love too.'

I think this links in with my idea because I would be able to link it in with my idea of packing a lunch box. I think that I can link it in at the end. I think this slogan is quite catchy and is memorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment