Monday 19 November 2012

Logos!

I started to draw up some ideas of logos and here is the sheet in which i drew and analysed my drawings.

 I drew six designs which i liked. The first one I like because it is simple and easy to create. It has the dominant A and therefore shows the name of the product. The second one is easy and very simple. it has aqua blast and has coloured dashes around the name. The third I felt was too simple and was to green and didn't resemble what i was trying to create. I liked number four because it explain the water. The aqua flowing out of the bottle showed the water, but i feel that it shouldn't have been blue because that's normal water. Number 5 i like the otherlapping A and therefore feel that i need to interpret this in to my logo somehow. The last one is not very visable, and is actually a multi coloured aqua-blast. i dont want to use this one because i feel that it is not visable enough and therefore my decision is between number 1 and 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment