Thursday 15 November 2012

Plan re-looked upon

On Tuesday 13th November I reviewed the plan that I had previously created. The first list had 8 things on it, and I have now been able to cross more off the planning list.
  1. Analyse the Results from my Questionnaire on the product
  2. Start to find music which may go well with an advert
  3. Finalise Name and Slogan of the product
  4. Packaging of product
  5. What I will need to use for my advert
  6. Find USP - so that I am able to research where this should be filmed
  7. Research Places where I can set my advert - where I can film 
  8. How should I create my advert
I have now started to research into unsigned artists in order to find music which I could work with in my advert. The only thing i have left to do is to create a packaging for my product, which I am finding difficult as I am not as creative as I want to be. I still have my second list which I created and this is here:
  • Create a storyboard of events
  • Create a script for my radio advert and for my normal advert
  • After creating a storyboard, create an animatic
  • buy the products I need for my product
  • do some practice shots and with practice lighting of how i'm going to create my product
  • create a logo
  • get feedback on idea
  • Research and finalise music
I have now created a practise script for my radio advert and will keep looking upon this.
Secondly, I still need to research more into music, as I am finding it difficult to find music which goes well with my advert. Therefore, i have added 'Research and finalise music' to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment