Sunday 4 November 2012

Development of ideas


 At the moment, my idea is that a person is packing a child’s lunchbox. I could do this is many different ways, but at the moment I have a couple of ideas. As I have to create two adverts main tv adverts, I may try and create both of these.

Idea one
 You can see the adult packing someone’s lunchbox. It will start with an establishing shot of the fridge, opening it and then seeing the coloured water next to normal water.  You will see someone open a lunchbox and start to pack it. I will have normal things, such as babybels, apples, sandwiches and crisps. I will then be going back to the fridge, where you will see someone debating whether to take normal water or coloured water, and then they will select the coloured water and place it into the lunch box. The last shot will see the lunchbox being closed. I will aim this to be around 30seconds. I don’t want the actor to say anything, but will have words over the top.

Idea two
Idea two is just the shot of the lunchbox. This will be shorter as I will not have to move around the shots at all, except for moving them around to make sure that I am filming from all different angles. I will then get the person to fill the lunchbox with lunch items, and then place the water in. This will be the most important shot and I will make sure to zoom into the label. I will have more vocals over the top of this to make sure that you clearly know that it’s the water that’s being sold.

Sponsorship
 As the sponsorship should be shorter than the actual advert, I feel that I will just have a shot of the lunchbox and someone placing the coloured water next to the other products. I will then have the logo and the name of the product pop up. I will have a voice over although at the moment I’m not sure what I will get them to say.

Radio
For the radio advert, I want to try and aim for the same 30 seconds although most radio adverts are normally 40 seconds. I want to start the advert with running water, then go on to having voices over the top explaining the water. I want to make sure to use repetition in order to make sure that everything sticks into peoples minds.

I want to do a video where I’m telling people about my idea and seeing their reactions to it, as well as asking their opinion on what would be best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment