Thursday 15 November 2012

Music For Advert


The first piece of music I found which could go with my advert is Alex Goot - Lightning. Alex is an unsigned artist from America, with a unique voice.

 I think that this would be good because it is upbeat, however I don't think that it relates to water and is more related to Love.

'Just stare me down with those electric eyes
No matter how hard I try,
I can't escape that gaze tonight'

These are the starting lyrics, however if I got permission to use this song I would try to use the Chorus, which is more catchy and goes like this:

'And I've been catching myself thinking of it
It's 3 in the morning,
Every day I chase after her
But I can't catch lightning
Catching myself thinking of it
It's 3 in the morning,
Every day I chase after her
But I can't catch lightning
No I can't catch lightning'


This is an option to me and I will research more into music so that I can find music thats specific to me and my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment