Tuesday 13 November 2012

Planning

 Back on Tuesday 16th October I created a plan of things that I needed to do. The list had 8 things on it and I have now been able to cross off what I have completed.
  1. Analyse the Results from my Questionnaire on the product
  2. Start to find music which may go well with an advert
  3. Finalise Name and Slogan of the product
  4. Packaging of product
  5. What I will need to use for my advert
  6. Find USP - so that I am able to research where this should be filmed
  7. Research Places where I can set my advert - where I can film 
  8. How should I create my advert
After finalizing what I am doing, I now need to start to find music which may go well with my advert that is 'upbeat' and 'happy'.  I know that I also need to create the packaging for my product because I will not be able to film without doing this. The last point (number 8) was vague in the matter that I need to be able to create my advert within my idea. After already making my idea, I need to do some other things which need to be added to the list.

  • Create a storyboard of events
  • Create a script for my radio advert and for my normal advert
  • After creating a storyboard, create an animatic
  • buy the products I need for my product
  • do some practice shots and with practice lighting of how i'm going to create my product
  • create a logo
  • get feedback on idea
After doing all of this I think that I will be able to start filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment