Thursday 28 February 2013

Shooting on Thursday 28th February

On Thursday the 28th February, Alice and I helped to reshoot my sponsorship sequence. I took all my items into the lesson and set up the white background, with the two lights. I used a normal photographic camera in order to just take images. I set up a tri-pod which I didnt change the height of, as I wanted to make sure that the images were consistant.
 Firstly, I put tape down so that I knew where to put each bottle. I then placed the first bottle onto the tape and took two pictures, then followed the same procedure with the other four bottles. I then placed all the bottles together and took a picture this way.
 I then decided that I wanted to have the bottles in the lunchbox. I started with all four bottles placed in the lunchbox, then one by one took them away. This then enabled me to take a group of different pictures and I feel like when I edit them together I can flip this around and it will not make the bottle move.
 I think I have a good group of images and am looking forward to looking at these on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment