Monday 18 February 2013

Final Logo!

In order to find my final logo in which a customer would like, rather than my own personal preference, I carried out some Customer Questionnaires in which I presented people with the 8 logos and got them to choose their favourite. I then put a mark on their choice, and asked the next person. I asked 25 people of different ages in order to make this a fair test. This is the form:




This enabled me to process which logos stood out more and it seemed to be between A & B.


These are both Blue with similar fonts. I feel that because the colour is blue, most people connect the logo with water. However, with the voting:


This therefore shows that Logo A is the winner and this is now the Logo for aqua blast.

This is the logo I will be using for my water as it had the most votes.

After taking off the label that is on my water and measuring it, I know that when I create my labels they need to be 21.5cm in Length and 3.5 cm in height in order to fit on the water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment