Friday 1 March 2013

Uploading and Looking at Footage shot on Thursday 28th February.

On Friday 1st March I uploaded footage onto the computer and put it into Premier Pro. I made sure to look at every picture, which I feel all came out well.
 I feel like I want to use the footage that I took at the end more than the beginning, meaning I will be using the lunchbox footage. This is because the water bottles stay in the same place and therefore I feel that it will be better to edit.
 When I tried to put things onto the premier pro sequence, I found that the images expanded themselves. therefore, I will need to think of a way to edit these back and make sure that the advert runs smoothly.
During the next week, I will try and edit both of these sequences (both sponsorship and idea 1) in order to help myself only have advert 2 to film and edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment