Thursday 7 February 2013

Filming Schedule.

I have a filming schedule in order to make sure that everything I have is done on time and I am able to leave myself enough time to edit. I therefore have my times when I am really needing to edit and film in order to complete my work to the highest standards. As the sponsorship sequence and Idea 1 means I just need to rely on myself, i am hoping to get these pieces of work done before I try to attempt idea 2. I am still needing to find an actor for the small part in this sequence, and am hoping that I can use my next door neighbour in order to get the work done as quickly as possible. The shooting schedule is as followed:

Get camera on either the 14th or 15th of February in order to get the Camera before the AS media students take them.

Over half term (18th - 25th February), I am hoping to film both my sponsorship sequence and idea 1.

Bring back camera on the 25th February and use my monday morning frees to upload footage and edit my sponsorship sequence together.

 Get another camera Tuesday 26th to refilm idea one if i need too or to just finish filming idea 1 and make sure this is complete by Friday the 1st March.

Get another camera Monday 4th March and film idea two by Friday the 8th if possible.

 Edit fully on March 13th (which is an ilp day if we are doing coursework) and Edit in my frees.

Hopefully, I will be able to get all my filming done and the majority of my editing by the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment