Monday 25 February 2013

Monday 25th February - Uploading footage

 On Monday 25th February I uploaded my footage onto a mac computer in order to look at the shots and see whether they came out well.
 I uploaded the footage into a folder which I created for myself, and uploaded the footage straight into it. This enabled me to see what I had shot and what I hadn't. This also made it easier to edit into premier pro, when I just selected the folder to import files.
 First I looked at the sponsorship sequences. On first glance, the images look like they are useful but upon further inspection, there was a few issues because the bottle which I needed in the same place gradually moves across the screen. I needed this in the same place so that I could do smooth transitions between each image. However, It still gave me ideas for what I can do for my advert and this is good because i can get more inspiration.
 Secondly, I looked at the footage for idea one. Although some of the footage I had to delete, I found that there were good shots of the lunchbox being packed up, and although there may be a few gradual changes which I can do, it is beneficial that I was able to get a range of different shots (both high angle, low angle and straight on) in order to include in my advert.
 I feel that my shooting yesterday enabled me to get some inspiration as well as some decent shots. I will look through these more and perhaps edit some in, and then make a decision on my reshoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment