Friday 15 February 2013

Planning my Radio Advert

My product is water, and I therefore want to make sure that my radio advert fits in with the theme of the coloured water. As my first advert is the parent talking, I feel like I want my radio advert to be the mother again packing a lunchbox, but this time you can hear the water. Behind, I faintly want to be able to hear running water in order for the product to be seen like a water product. This may also send subliminal messages to the audience therefore helping them to remember. I will still use 'Icing - Charity Vance' as I want the music to be remembered for my product. This has worked well in other advertisements, such as 'Cadbury's' using 'Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight'.

. My biggest challenge when planning the radio advert was to get the same message across, without the use of images or videos. So to combat this we decided to use sound effects and a narrator to market the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment