Tuesday 26 February 2013

Tuesday 26th February - Looking and Evaluating Footage

 After trying to edit back some of my shots I realised that I need to change up and reshoot some of my work.
 My sponsorship sequence i tried to edit together was the bottles being placed one infront of the other and then pushed backwards. However, after talking about the footage with my media teacher we decided that there were too many shadows and I didnt feel like it worked as effectively as I wanted it too. Not only this, but I wanted to make it so that the bottles were dead in the middle of the screen and I felt like this wasnt shown by my footage. The footage of the bottle on its own was fine in each shot, however when edited together you can see that the bottle moves and this is not what I want. Therefore, I may have to think of a different way to film this.
 The footage for my advert one was good, except from having to rethink the shots of opening the fridge. Not only this, but i feel that i got the footage from a range of different angles and this helps me edit it together. I am very pleased of my footage for the packing of the lunchbox, although it does look like the lunchbox moves slightly. When editing this together I will decide whether or not I need to reshoot this.

No comments:

Post a Comment