Friday 28 September 2012

Extra Analysis on Buxton Water

In my analysis of Buxton Water, I feel that I didn't exactly analyse the product in the best way as possible. Therefore, I have decided to re-analyse my points so that I am able to analyse the advert to the best way possible.

My first point was that the water is coming from the rain, claiming that it is 'Pure' and 'British'. This suggests that the water will be clean and healthy. I think that Buxton did this because they are trying to get people to want to buy their water and do this through a group of close up, Medium shots. These are meant to get the audiences attention as the water being 'fresh' and 'clean'.

The advert follows the water travelling through the ground. I think this enables the audience to know where exactly the water is coming from, and they know that it is fresh and is all natural. I want to get this across in my advert, but i don't know how exactly this will happen. I think that this is a good idea and the Mise-En-Scene gets across the advert and how it should all be out in the natural.

The advert is shot from many different angles. At the beginning, it is created as a moving shot and is a medium shot, letting people see all the different places it travels and all the places that it is going to go to. At the end, the close up of the bottle enables the audience to see the product and see if they want to purchase the product. It is an establishing shot which is normally used at the beginning.

Sound effects are used instead of music throughout the advert. You can hear animals at the end explaining wildlife and saying that the water came from somewhere natural. I feel that this should be interesting to come across in my advert, but i think i want to use music.



No comments:

Post a Comment