Friday 28 September 2012

Extra Analysis on Highland Spring

Mise-En-Scene

The Highland Spring advert is set in a valley which helps emphasize the 'highland'. It is based in spring, and uses lots of wildlife to also help emphasize this. It is based around a mole, which is the first time we see the water being sprayed up from the ground. It makes us happy because the mole is laughing. The water drips to fall onto all the animals which shows the nature and the valley that it is built upon.

Sound

There is slow music, which relies on words over the top to help describe the product at the beginning. After the mole is sprayed up into the air, the music becomes more upbeat and happy helping to make people want to like the water and feel good after drinking it. The slogan is 'Full of joys', which is trying to make you smile when the happy music comes on.

Shot types

 There is a range of medium and long shots used throughout the whole advert. The medium shot follows the water drip through the ground and the long shots are used for this advert. It also uses a close up of the bottle at the end in order to show the establishing shot. I think this is important because I want to be able to use a range of different shots.  

Editing

 This advert is heavily animated with the mole and the water. I think that I would not be able to create an animation and therefore its important to look at how other water adverts have been created so that I can base my advert on something new. I also think that it is based around animation because it isn't possible that they could follow the same drip throughout the ground. This is important to be shown because I want to make sure that my advert is different compared to those that have already been created.

No comments:

Post a Comment