Friday 14 September 2012

Evian Water Advert

This Evian water advert is effective because it uses babies - perhaps because they are 'pure' which is much like the water. The advert uses stop motion in order to create an effective advert, that looks like the peoples heads are babies bodies. It doesn't change its shot type, so it is a medium long shot throughout the whole advertisement. I feel this is effective because it makes the advert look almost real. I feel that the advert flows, although its not telling a story.
Critically, I found it difficult to read the writing and so would have been unsure of the product had this been the first time I saw the advert. However, Evian always use babies in their adverts and this therefore helps with brand recognition.

This advert is another Evian advert. Again, it features babies which is the 'brand recognition'. This suggests that they find that these adverts work the best because they are getting the audience to tune in. The advert uses a range of fast pace shots and features long shots, close ups and medium shots. I think this is effective because I need to remember to use something catchy which would stay in peoples minds, wanting them to buy my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment