Monday 28 January 2013

Sponsorship Sequence - Animatic


The Sponsorship Sequence is 8 seconds long and involves a very simple set up. The background of this sequence is just a white backdrop. This enables the water to stand out as much as possible and make the water product very vibrant. I decided this because I want it to be quick and simple and therefore will be the best way to showcase my product. I chose the end of 'Icing' by Charity Vance because its quieter and more mellow, and as this is just a sponsorship sequence it needs to fit onto the back of the TV programme. I decided that this song fit in because it was about love and I wanted to make it seem like it was the mother packing the lunchbox love (idea 1) and here its the love of the product. 'You are every bit of beautiful' is the words that are spoken at the end, which i think fits in well because i want the product to look and want people to think that its beautiful. I chose to fade out at the end because i think that it works best. Not only this, but I will chose to flash the products up each, as i dont want any tacky transitions. The water will all be shot from the same angle so that it can flow continuously.

No comments:

Post a Comment