Monday 28 January 2013

Idea 2 Animatic


The idea of this animatic is that the child is packing the picnic box on a sunny day in order to go out and sit in the garden. The idea is the same, with the water being the main thing the child takes out the fridge and placed in the basket. I did this because I wanted an advert from the child's perspective. As Idea one is mainly to do with the adult packing the child's lunchbox, it is important to see the child's point of view on my product. I also wanted to make sure that adults could see that children would want to drink my product. I used the same piece of music - Icing By Charity Vance (http://www.charityvance.net) - as I felt that this was upbeat and happy and made my product sound like a summery thing, the music would sound like the water will make you happy. This is therefore why I used this upbeat, happy piece of music. I have made sure to show different views of the child, so at the beginning you can see in the window of the child looking out and then after you can see behind the child, looking out at the sky. As the fridge opens you can see a close up of the water as well as when the Picnic box is opened you can see a close up of the water. The music fades out at the end and I wanted to do this so that the stopping didnt sound sudden and unjust.

2 comments:

  1. This one feels more narrative... I am concerned that it does not appear as though it will do as a good a job of emphasising the colours within the product. You might need to edit the mid section to address this.

    Again, in terms of sound some work is needed. The voice over again could be improved. Break down what you want to say into key phrases and test them out. Do some market research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I can adapt it so that packing the box and picking up the bottle of water from the fridge is more dominant and you can see more of the water. I will try and elongate these scenes and perhaps when I film I will be able to make this better and more defined.
    Perhaps the sound again needs to be defined and I will get more of a more enthusiastic voice to speak to it. I will try what you have suggested and see how it works out. I will play the sounds to people and see which they feel is more realistic and honest.

    ReplyDelete