Monday 28 January 2013

Emailing Charity Vance

For my advert, I have decided that I would like to use Charity Vance's song Icing. Due to this decision, I have contacted her via her website: http://www.charityvance.net/contact/ and am hoping she will get back to me ASAP.

Hi,
 My name is Lucy Taylor and I am in my last year of school in the UK. I take a subject called Media, and am completing a piece of coursework which enables me to make my own advert. My advert is on coloured water, which is a product I had to create myself. For my advert to work, I would like permission to use your song 'Icing' as the track. This advert will be on Youtube, but is purely for educational purposes. I will make sure to credit you entirely for the use of the song and will state that it is not mine. If I have permission, please would you be able to email me by March to say that I may use it and any terms and conditions or questions that you may want to ask and I will reply as soon as possible.
 Thank you,
 Lucy Taylor''



No comments:

Post a Comment