Thursday 17 January 2013

Animatic Beginning - Idea 1

I have started to create my animatic and therefore I believe that I have started to do different things in order for my advert to flow.
 As I was going through my shots, I realized that I could do two things with my advert.
Firstly, I could create my advert as a snapshot. This is because during the scene where I place the water in the lunchbox I want to quickly switch shots, showing each colour of the water. Not only this, but I am also going to be placing other things into my lunchbox and am thinking that maybe this specific advert would work better as a whole. This therefore leads me to think that maybe I should create my whole advert as a snapshot.
 Secondly, I could create my advert with just the snapshot at the coloured water in the lunchbox section, but keeping the rest of it within the moving picture advert. This therefore makes me think that I can play around with both ideas and see how this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment