Tuesday 16 October 2012

Product Name Brainstorm


I decided I needed to name my product if I wanted it to be as successful as possible. I realized that I needed to have the name as child friendly and catchy as possible. I decided to brainstorm a load of different names to see if any stood out to me that I could perhaps bring forward for my product.
These are some of the names I came up with:


  • Red Berry (for the red)
  • H20 Children
  • Water Blast
  • Glacier Water
  • Waterfall Colourful
  • Life water
  • Health Kick
  • Clever water
  • Colour Blast
  • Life colour full
  • Aqua-Blast
  • Aqua-Blast Colour
  • Forest Blast
  • Coloured Glacier
  • Just Water
  • Life Glacier
  • Clearly Health
  • Alpha-Water
  • Life In Colour
  • Kids Water
  • H20 Ocean Breeze 
  • Rainbow Blast
  • Aqua Blast Water
I found that I preferred some of these to the others, because I wanted something that Children would want to drink because things such as 'Health Kick' sound to healthy and kids will not want to drink it compared to something called 'Aqua-Blast Colour'.

No comments:

Post a Comment