Friday 19 October 2012

My Product After My Questionnaire

I am going to advertise coloured water in 4 different colours  - red, green, blue and yellow - which is going to be aimed at mothers who do the shopping for their children. I want to produce something which can be played on both children's channels and mainstream channels. I want to have music to go with my advert with words that can be spoken over the top. i want to have an upbeat, happy track. i want a catchy slogan which people will remember, as well as making the water cheap so that it is the same price as normal water. I want it to taste normal, like normal water. People suggested that it should be flavoured but I think that that product had been done before - such as vitamin water - and so I don't want to do that, but instead tackle the normal water market.

No comments:

Post a Comment