Wednesday 12 December 2012

Storyboard Two

Although I am going to use storyboard one, I now need to look at my second storyboard in order to try and make sure that it is different. I feel that Storyboard one and two were to similar and therefore need to think of a different idea to persue my advert in. I feel that it would be appropriate if I could try and aim this advert at the more childish audience. This would therefore suggest that I need to have a child to act in my advert, rather than having an adult. I will need to find where I can get a child to be in my advert because I do not have any younger siblings. I could also have a child drinking my water product, or I could brainstorm other ways to make children feel that my product is for them.

I will be brainstorming ideas and I will photograph them in order for them to be put on to my blog. I will also be completing my other storyboard and put them on here, as well as creating an animatic for storyboard one.

No comments:

Post a Comment